Ensuring your teams make the best use of our products, every day.
We help our attraction, casino, retail and catering customers ensure they’re making the most of our products by giving them the right level of service and support. We do this in four ways – via our customer support team, our managed services offerings, our specialist services and our education and training services.
Customer support packages
We take customer support to the next level by offering you an Essential, Enhanced and Enterprise package, depending on your business needs.
Whether you need incident management, problem management or defect management support – across your entire hardware and software estate or just part of it – we offer flexible support packages to make sure your systems are always working to their full potential.
Essential Service Package
*Available with cloud service only
- Technical support in line with ITIL standards
- Level 3 Support team to diagnose problems
- Level 4 Engineering team to correct any product defects
- Business Day manned service
- 24/7 self-service portal and knowledge base
- Software updates included for maximum security
- Service Management to ensure timely communication
- Remote Support of Endpoints and Central Servers using OmniRun
- Proactive performance monitoring*
- Security Management via Multi-tiered Anti-Virus protection*
- Event Management*
- Release Management*
Enhanced Service Package
*Available with cloud service only
- Level 2 Incident Management team to maximize availability
- Extended hours manned service
- Service Request Fulfilment for information, advice or performing a standard change
- Quarterly Performance Review Meeting
- 24/7 Major Incident Management (P1) providing an enhanced service of coordination and escalation during the highest impact situation
- Remote Endpoint Management Services including OmniCommerce, Windows and Anti-Virus software updating using OmniRun
- Customer Success*
- Availability Management*
- Capacity Management*
- Continuity Management*
Enterprise Service Package
- 24/7 P1 & P2 manned service
- Hi-Touch Customer Success to achieve greater product adoption and time to value*
- Monthly Performance Review Meetings
- Supported deployment of up to three OmniCommerce product updates per year
If you don’t have the resources to manage everything in-house, why not outsource the management of your Omnico systems to our team of experts?
We’ll monitor your systems around the clock, offer hosted infrastructure and endpoint management and perform specialist services such as pricing and promotions support as well as a host of additional proactive services so your systems are always working to their full capacity.
From cloud infrastructure services in Microsoft Azure, to endpoint management of POS, Kiosks and mobile POS devices, we offer a full suite of managed services to help you realize a faster time to value in your Omnico solution.
- Omnico Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service: Complement your Support Services with our cloud infrastructure service which relieves your IT team of day-to-day administration and maintenance tasks
- Endpoint Managed Service: If you have deployed your Omnico products into your own data center, maintaining and updating all your endpoints requires you to keep all your systems in sync and current.
Omnico Training Academy
With a full range of online, classroom and video-based courses as well as product demonstrations, the Omnico Training Academy is designed to educate you and your teams about how to get the most from our products.
Step 1: Select the type of training you want teams to receive
Step 2: Choose how you want teams to access training
Subscription video training
With access to a full library of short videos, such as ‘How do I add a new user’, or ‘How do I set up a promotion’, your teams can quickly find the answers they need without wading through lots of documentation. And when new staff join, or new product and software updates are launched, we’ll make sure the right people have access to the right video training to do their jobs.
Live-stream or In-person Classroom Training
Whether for new staff or to update your existing team on how to get the most from our new product features, we can offer you bespoke training sessions – either over a virtual meeting room or in person – with our team of experts.