Customer Success Manager
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Omnico require a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the success of several assigned accounts. The CSM will identify and build relationships with the key stakeholders within their accounts (most likely at C level). They will understand the customer’s ROI and ensure Omnico is aligned to ensure the ROI is met. They will understand the customer’s business and work with them to identify white space opportunities. As the customer’s ‘Trusted Advisor’, it is expected that the CSM will be closely involved with the account at all stages of the relationship (LAER) and ultimately the success of the role will be proven by renewal. The CSM will manage the renewal process and will take a significant role in collating all renewal information and documentation into Salesforce.
The Customer Success Manager is a champion for their accounts into Omnico and reports directly to the Head of Application and Engagement Services and can bring prompt attention to matters that require focus. This would include taking lead roles in major incidents, problem management, change and release management. The CSM role provides focus for production systems and is not intended to duplicate any project functions that will remain with the project team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following provides an indication of the scope of the functions for which the CSM will typically take responsibility:
• Identifying and working with Key stakeholders in their assigned accounts
• Ensuring full Adoption by the customer and their ROI is met. Creating monitoring tools and reports that demonstrate adoption and opportunities for Expansion
• Keeping abreast of industry best practice to become Trusted Advisor to the customer – recommending changes in operations
• Identifying expansion opportunities and working with Inside Sales to fulfil these
• Ensuring there are no barriers to renewal
• Responsible for engaging as primary services interface with the customer stakeholders, being responsible for all operational issues related to delivery of services in the live production environments.
• Responsible for monitoring and reviewing compliance with the current Service Level Agreement (SLA) and contract between the customer and Omnico.
• Responsible for conducting regular service review meetings with the customer, reporting monthly on the quality of the service being delivered.
• Responsible for developing and managing a Continual Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) to ensure that the customer adopts the products and services fully across the account.
• Responsible for attending ad-hoc calls during any “TLC phase” with the customer and managing and reporting about the actions taken.
• Responsible for reviewing budgets with the Director Customer Services, for cost optimisation and revenue opportunities.
• Responsible for monitoring the monthly/quarterly/annual contract renewals and whether they are invoiced on time and cash collection is maximised.
• Responsible for effective cost control and time management in the performance of the duties.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the customer at C suite level.
- To be able to understand their business requirements and best position Omnico products to fulfil their requirements.
- Ability to work remotely and on-site.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present Services Account information with colleagues and customers.
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Ability to identify patterns in cases and customer interactions that lead to opportunities
- Previous experience in working with Sales
- Previous experience in renewals
- Previous experience working with Omnico products in a large scale and complex account.
- Previous experience working in one of the following sectors – hospitality, retail, or casinos.
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a pressurised environment.
- Analytical insights and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand both the strategic and tactical requirements of an organisation.
- A completer / finisher with evidenced problem-solving experience.
- To adhere to and promote Omnico’s values
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be flexible to work from Omnico offices as required
- UK and international travel may be required